We are not the only ones that understand the importance of referrals:
“Referred-in customers or clients have a 37% higher retention rate than other customers or clients.” Source: Deloitte
“The Lifetime Value of a referred customer is 25% higher than that of other customers.” Source: Chief Marketer
Why building a trusted “go-to” referral network can build your business?
“70% if U.S. consumers say they trust brand and product recommendations from friends and family.”
Source: Forester Research, “How to Build Our Brand with Branded Content”
Lifelong Learning has been one of our Core Values for more than 35 years.
We know how important both personal and professional growth are to our Members. Because of this, we provide Chapter Members with the opportunity and resources to build their business and networking skills.
BNI Western PA members enjoy exceptional business and personal growth.
BNI is the world's largest networking and referral organization built upon a philosophy of Givers Gain. This is a culture of caring about giving business, personal development, and developing proactive and reciprocal business relationships. BNI and BNI Western PA provides a structured, positive, and professional referral marketing program for any business professional looking to grow.
Benefits of BNI
There are countless benefits to joining BNI.
- Increase Business Prospects: You'll substantially increase your business through referrals.
- Professional Development: You'll have access to our exclusive training programs and opportunities to sharpen your presentation and business skills.
- Great Networking Opportunities: Your participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year will increase your exposure to many other business professionals in your community.
- Exclusive Member Resources: You'll have access to a range of tools and educational materials on networking, public speaking and business best-practices.
What To Expect
To help you get the most out of your first BNI meeting, here are some things to know before you go:
- Be Prepared: Visit a chapter prepared to talk about your business. Members are interested in getting to know how connections with visitors can be mutually beneficial. Also, don't forget to bring your business cards.
- Meetings: As a visitor, you can attend a chapter meeting twice. Remember to use this time to get know the chapter personality, and its members, not to promote your business. Meetings are high energy and run according to a structured agenda. They last around 90 minutes with time for additional networking before and after each meeting. Arrive around 15 minutes early so you don't miss out on any opportunities for networking, and be sure to sign in as a visitor.
- You're the Expert: Only one person from each professional classification is allowed to join a chapter of BNI, eliminating the possibility of competition among our members. When you join a chapter, you are the sole representative of your field and can develop relationships with others in the chapter as their go-to person for your services.
- Respect Your Craft: The businesses our members represent are their full-time occupations, ensuring they are able to position themselves as resources and experts in their field.
BNI Western PA is actively growing our existing chapters in Pittsburgh, Washington, Greensburg, Indiana, Meadville, Clarion, and all over the 20 counties of Western PA. Many times great professionals are locked out of existing chapters or want to start a chapter in their area.
Click here to join us on Monday mornings at 10:00 am for our virtual Discover BNI meetings to learn more about the opportunities in our existing and forming chapters.